Friday 27 July 2012

Film Inspirations

I will be looking at two other films for inspiration:
1. The artist (Silent film)
2. Amelie (French film)

I will be looking at The artist because it is a silent movie and I am deciding whether or not I want to include verbal interaction between my characters. I will be looking at how the director has played on the use of music with no verbal interaction between the characters but with their expressions. Music can be a very powerful source in a film as it can be used to tell a story and I really want to explore this to see whether I can incorporate this into my own production.

I will be looking at the unique visual style of Amelie to give me inspiration of how I can make my piece visually appealing and help strengthen my cinematography.


Stephanie Ndubuokwu x

No comments:

Post a Comment